Terms & Conditions Diamond Fertiliser Photo Competition
- September 2018
- Your entry to the Diamond Fertiliser photo competition is subject
to the following Terms and Conditions, which by submitting your entry you are deemed to accept.
- Diamond Fertiliser, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Diamond
Fertilisers c/o Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd, Bigby Road Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN20 8RA
- The competition is open to any farmer within the
- Employees of Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd and their immediate
families are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Diamond Fertilisers reserves the right to refuse entries that we
consider to be offensive, or contain inappropriate/illegal material.
- You agree that your entry to the Diamond Fertiliser competition
will not contain material, including images belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the owner’s prior written
- The intellectual property in all entries will be owned by Diamond
Fertilisers and by entering this competition you agree to assign all intellectual property rights in your entry to Diamond Fertilisers and that Diamond Fertiliser has the right to use that content in
perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to any partner or the public.
- You grant Diamond Fertilisers and its partner the unrestricted
right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material or ideas included in Diamond Fertiliser photographic entry and to refer to and/or publish any content or ideas through printed or online
channels for all PR activities and editorial. You agree that we need not obtain your approval prior to any such uses of your Diamond Fertilisers photographic entry. Accordingly, we reserve the right
to take such action as we require to protect our position in respect of any claim or potential claim.
- By submitting your personal information, you consent to receiving
marketing e-mails from Diamond Fertiliser.
- Entry into the competition shall not grant any rights in or affect
the ownership of any of our or our partners intellectual property rights including but not limited to name, logo and/or trademarks, or those of our affiliates.
- By entering you agree to your entry being promoted by Diamond
Fertilisers and to participating in any relevant PR or promotional activities arranged by Diamond with no recompense, either by Diamond Fertilisers or any partners, either during or after the
- Entries must be received by Sunday 30th September
via tweeting @diamondfertilis Incomplete or late entries will not be accepted.
- After the closing date, entries will be judged by Diamond
Fertilisers who will select a winner. The winner will be notified during October 2018.
- The winning prize is a pair of Le Chameau Vierzonord Wellies worth
- There is no cash alternative, the prize is non-transferable and can
only be taken by the prize winner.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Diamond Fertilisers has no liability or responsibility to the
winners except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner will be available from Diamond Fertilisers
one calendar month after the judging.
- Diamond Fertilisers reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw,
terminate or withhold the prizes or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third
- This competition is being run by Diamond Fertilisers c/o Thomas
Bell & Sons Ltd, Bigby Road, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN20 8RA.
- Except as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions
Diamond Fertiliser c/o Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd shall not in any circumstances be responsible for indirect damages or loss of any kind, including loss of profit, business or revenue, arising out of
or in any way connected with the performance or failure to perform these Terms and Conditions, breach of any express or implied term or warranty, or where the performance of any of our obligations to
you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by any circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation fire, flood, lightning, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance
with any law or governmental order, accident to or breakdown of plant, machinery, utilities, computer servers, telecommunications networks or default of suppliers or
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by
English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Diamond Fertiliser c/o Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd reserves the
right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms and Conditions on www.diamondfertilisers.co.uk or